Huevos Rancheros con Queso Frito Cacique
Time: Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins
Servings: 2-4 people
Warmest congratulations to Cacique on reaching their remarkable 50th anniversary milestone in faithfully serving the Hispanic community with their truly authentic and mouthwatering cuisine.
The Gonzalez family and Vallarta Supermarkets extend our heartfelt appreciation for your enduring partnership.
Cacique® is the #1 Brand of Hispanic Cheeses, Chorizos, and Cremas. For over 50 years Cacique® has remained a family-owned company dedicated to producing the highest-quality authentic products.
The Gonzalez family
Everything is better with cheese – including this Huevos Rancheros with @caciquefoods Queso Frito!
This classic dish is a fiesta for your taste buds, featuring perfectly fried eggs nestled on a bed of warm, savory ranchero sauce and crowned with crispy strips of queso fresco. Each bite is a harmonious blend of textures and a burst of authentic flavors that will transport you to the sun-soaked streets of Mexico. Whether you’re enjoying it for breakfast, brunch, or dinner, this recipe promises a delicious and satisfying experience that will have you savoring every moment. Join us as we share the secrets to creating this beloved Mexican masterpiece right in your own kitchen.
View this post on Instagram
2 medium roma tomatoes
1 tbsp – salt
1/4 cup – water
1 packaged Queso Fresco Ranchero Cacique
1 cup of your favorite Vallarta Salsa
1. Begin by roasting your jalapeños and tomatoes until they are slightly charred and softened.
2. Once roasted, transfer the jalapeños and tomatoes to a small molcajete. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and a splash of water to the molcajete.
3. Gently mash the ingredients in the molcajete until they are well combined, creating a flavorful salsa.
4. Cut the queso fresco into small strips or cubes.
5. Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. There’s no need to add oil.
6. Place the queso fresco strips in the hot pan and cook them until they turn a beautiful golden color, flipping as needed. This will create a crispy exterior and a gooey interior.
7. In a separate pan, fry your eggs to your desired level of doneness.
8. To assemble your dish, place the queso fresco strips on a plate. Spoon the roasted jalapeño and tomato salsa over the queso fresco.
9. Add your fried eggs on top of the salsa.
10. Optionally, garnish with your favorite Vallarta Salsa for an extra burst of flavor.
Enjoy your delicious meal!