Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6-8 people
By Chef Jesse Muñoz
Chef Jesse’s Chorizo Cheese Dip will become one of your new favorite appetizers. Cheese and spices come together to make it irresistible!
16 ounces Chorizo, casing removed
16 ounces Velveeta Cheese, cut into small pieces
1 cup Mild Rotel Tomatoes, drained
1 ounce Fresh Jalapeño, seeded and diced
1 cup Milk
½ cup Mild Cheddar Cheese, cut into pieces
2 ounces Pico de Gallo (for garnish)
1 ounce Sour Cream (for garnish)
1. Remove casing from chorizo then cut into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan, cook chorizo until fully cooked, remove about 2 ounces of cooked chorizo and set on the side for garnish.
3. Add all remaining ingredients into saucepan.
4. Heat in low heat until cheeses and all ingredients are completely melted.
5. Pour into serving dish, garnish with cooked chorizo, pico de gallo and sour cream.
This recipe and more can be found on https://vallartasupermarkets.com/en/recipes.