Meat Cutter (FT) (VFE)
Meat Cutter is responsible for various cuts of meats while adhering to safety guidelines and standards. Responsible for using, cleaning, and sanitizing company equipment, such as knives, band saw, grasselli slicer, and grinder, in a safely manner. Assist in keeping the department cleaning and sanitized. Also responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service and responds to customers’ requests, to meet the goals and objectives of the department.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service
- Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of home store.
- Must be able to work in refrigerated coolers and around humidity for short periods of time.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Must have 2 years of experience working in a meat department.
- Must have 2 years of experience working with meat equipment, tools and machinery.
- Basic understanding of English language; reading, writing and speaking.
- Basic understanding of Spanish language; speaking, a plus but not required.