Floral Representative $17.00/hr-$19.50/hr
California Minimum Wage is $15.50/hr effective 1/1/2023
Some Cities have higher Minimum Wages (LA City currently is $16.04/hr)
• Create approved floral arrangements
• Maintain freshness and replace portions of arrangements that do not meet quality expectations.
• Ensure excellent customer service by increasing product knowledge and offering auxiliary products or services to meet customer needs.
• Maintain a clean and professional workstation.
• Review seasonal products (balloons, cards, stuffed animals, decorations, etc.) and identify creative/innovative techniques and designs.
• And all other assigned duties
• Fine hand manipulation
• Squeezing (cutting with shears)
• climbing stairs, ladders
• Lifting up to 20 lbs
• Sitting, bending, stooping, squatting and/or walking
• Verbal and written communication
Essential Job Requirements
• Lift boxes and product ranging between 5 lbs up to 60 lbs
• Place boxes/product onto dolly, cart or preparation table
• Push/pull between 10 lbs up to 350 lbs (items on cart/dolly)
• Bend/Stoop pick up and or place product below waist level (including shelves and racks)
• Grasp/Grip product to prepare for sales floor by either cutting or cleaning product
• Assisting with sweeping/pushing broom to pick up debris to keep work area clean
• Reaching above shoulder level (Floral placement on sales floor plus shelving/rack system in produce warehouse areas)
• Place debris/trash/recycle cardboard in respective areas