Maintenance Clerk $15.50/hr-$17.05/hr
California Minimum Wage is $15.50/hr effective 1/1/2023
Some Cities have higher Minimum Wages (LA City currently is $16.04/hr)
• Greet all customers in a friendly manner.
• Maintain and update the Sweep Sheet every 30 minutes.
• Thank customers for their patronage.
• Maintain a clean workstation.
• Place shopping carts from the parking lot into the shopping cart storage area.
• Sweep and pick up debris within store.
• Use caution signs or safety cones when areas are wet or being cleaned.
• And all other assigned job duties.
• Follow all company policies, including dress/uniform policy.
• Must wear safety vest when placing shopping carts from the parking lot into the shopping cart storage area.
• Knowledgeable of which chemicals to use for each job (MSDS).
Essential Job Duties:
• Lift boxes and product ranging between 5 lbs up to 60 lbs
• Place boxes/product onto dolly or cart
• Push/pull between 30 lbs up to 200 lbs (items on cart/dolly)
• Bend/Stoop pick up and or place product below waist level (including shelves and racks)
• Place product onto bins and position for sale
• Grasp/Grip product to prepare for sales floor by either cutting or cleaning product
• Constant sweeping/pushing broom to pick up debris to keep work area clean
• Reaching above shoulder level (produce placement on sales floor plus shelving/rack system in bakery warehouse areas)
• Place debris/trash/recycle cardboard in respective areas
Non-essential Job Duties:
• Climb ladders to retrieve product above shoulder level