Decorator Lead (VFE)
Decorator Lead is responsible for training, coaching, and monitoring Decorators on their job duties according to company’s policies and procedures. Responsible for preparing and decorating baked goods and cakes in order to maintain well stocked bakery display cases or fulfill special orders. Makes and decorates cakes accurately according to customers’ orders and company guidelines. Also responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service and responds to customers’ requests, to meet the goals and objectives of the department.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
- Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
- Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of home store.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Must have 2 years of cake decorating experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Basic understanding of English language; reading, writing and speaking.
- Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading, writing and speaking, a plus but not required.