General Job Duties:
• report need for repairs to Bakery Manager.
• Prepare breads, pastries, etc.
• Clean machinery at end of day.
• And all other assigned job duties.
• Must obey all State and Federal guidelines regarding health and safety policies.
• Wear proper headwear: hat, hairnet, etc.
• Wash hands frequently with hot water from elbows down for not less than 20 seconds.
Essential Job Duties:
• Lift boxes and product ranging between 20 lbs up to 60 lbs
• Place boxes/product onto dolly or cart
• Push/pull between 30 lbs up to 200 lbs (items on cart/dolly)
• Bend/Stoop pick up and or place product below waist level (including shelves and racks)
• Place product onto bins and position for sale
• Grasp/Grip product to prepare for sales floor by either cutting or cleaning product
• Constant sweeping/pushing broom to pick up debris to keep work area clean
• Place and remove product from Bakery cooler, proofing, and ovens (including shelving and bakery bins)
• Reaching above shoulder level (produce placement on sales floor plus shelving/rack system in bakery warehouse areas)
• Place debris/trash/recycle cardboard in respective areas
• Will clean and maintain bakery tables and bins
Non-essential Job Duties:
• Climb ladders to retrieve product on top shelf/bakery cooler